Sunday, October 14, 2007

Inspired by Robin

So this will be another attempt to do the blogging thing. I have a Xanga account that I never use, except to read Bb's, Jello's and Mark's blogs. I think Robin inspired me to open up this blogging site though because it seems like a more user friendly interface and set up :) We'll have to see if this keeps up.

Blogging is such a craze nowadays - blogging around tv shows, bloggers for celebs, and of course personal blogs. Gee golly. I like it though becuase it's a way to be in on the details and general events of those close friends who are all too far away. It's nice to play surface catch up with friends you care about, but I feel like a closer friend when I can somehow be included in the daily details too :)

Best thing about blogs, in my opinion, are being able to hear that person in your head as you read their stories! Sounds crazy, but when you know someone so well, and you can hear the tone of their voice, stressed cry for help, slight sarcasm, or giddy excitedness, it makes a girl smile :) I miss all my friends dearly -- especially Robin, my beloved wife, who is really allllll tooo far away. Most of my close friends I can at least entertain the thought of feasibly buying a plane ticket, driving up, driving down to visit. Robin?... no... she's in the BFE (butt-F*ck-of-Egypt) of JAPAN! Friggin Robin. One day though... I gotta make it happen so I can join Robin in her dirty clubbing and japanese-man pimping ;) For those of you who do NOT have Robin's new blog site, here it is: http://evawing.blogspot.com/
Go catch up on her life and read how much she's opened up and how much she is still the same great Robin :) By the way, you'll see that yes.... I have the same exact format as Robin O_O It's the only one that I liked too!

Robin, if you don't want me putting it on blast, lemme know and I'll remove it from the blog :D

4 comments:

Unknown said...

i think i have a blog account on here too...

hovaleen said...

Gimme the blog addy :) I wanna read!

evawing said...

ho-va-leeeeeeeen!

you crack me up. nice layout ~_^

i would give you names, but there's the possibility of people reading who i might not want to know about other people so i can't really go into details x_x i'll be honest though, i've never been picked up by guys so fast in my life 0_0

evawing said...

Dec 25 - Jan 1

Me in San Diego. Just bought tickets. We're so spending New Year's together so don't you DARE run off anywhere!!!

and babe, you sure you want to publicize your phone # on the internet 0_0