Monday, October 15, 2007

Work Work Work

So what have I been up to? I've been up to work, work, work, work. So funny that I use to work crazy hours all through college and have crazy long days, and sleep about 4-6hrs a night. I think the difference is, there's so little in my day that I enjoy. The crazy college scheduled consisted of different jobs, cool people, active work, work-out break, healthy eating, interesting classes (sometimes). Now, my days at work have consisted of bitch work, high stress deadlines, long work hours, over-eating-boredom disorder, no working out, and people I generally DO NOT enjoy working with -_-''.... There's financial stability... and then there's happiness. I'm still trying to find the happy balance that would be a realistic route to take. I'm all for working hard, but only when it's rewarding. I have a friend that studies like CRAZY... like he had two full time jobs... of studying O_O and being a med-student. Stressful? Yes. Crazy? Absolutely. Rewarding? He wins.

It's always so cheesy when people say pursue your passion, but it really is a good rule of thumb. Any of my friends who I see pursuing what they love are far happier than I O_O ::Applause and Admiration:: for all those who are doing what they want: Jello, Bea, Robin, Jeff, Samee, Wife #1... I'm sure there's more. All of you keep my spirits up and smiling to know that you're happy doing what you love ^_^

On a positive note though, outside of my stress and tif with work, I am an extremely blessed person :) I have an amazing boyfriend who I get to share my life with, and he makes what's left of my day worth while for me to keep going :) Even if all we do is cook dinner and clean, he's that effin cool ;) He makes even the menial tasks in life FANTASTIC.

No comments: